£33k per year
over 1 year ago
Disability charity is seeking a direct marketer with a passion and good understanding of developing and managing retention activity including; supporter journey development and optimisation, retention modelling, campaign/account/project management, and content management to engage and inspire supporters.
- Responsible for supporting the strategic development, project management, budget, reforecasting, and evaluation of retention activities.
- Develop, lead and implement retention modelling and attrition optimisation.
- Ensure the timely fulfilment of regular communications via mail, email and social media.
- Feed into product development to aid retention and acquisition.
- Map out and test user journeys and build communication plans to support this.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of mapping and planning customer journeys post acquisition.
- Experience of using and collecting supporter insight to inform campaign planning and deliver targeted supporter experience.
- Experience of monitoring return on investment of retention activity and other key performance indicators.
- Management of external agencies, including managing and mitigating risks and issues