£35k per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
about 1 month ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Events Officer to join a leading children's charity.
Location: London, hybrid working
Salary: £35,000 per annum
As a Senior Events Officer you will lead and support the delivery of high value fundraising and stewardship events within the team portfolio, providing exemplary day to day support to some of the charity's closest and most important supporters.
You will manage and deliver events within the team portfolio, delivered to a high standard, to budget and leading to successful outcomes being achieved.
You will build and manage day to day relationships with high value volunteer board and committee members, providing a high level of support and outstanding donor care to maximize their support for the charity.
You will also take responsibility for accurate financial management of events, reporting and contingency planning. Feed into monthly budget commentaries and manage financial tracking to ensure fundraising income is banked and expenditure is processed efficiently.
You will prepare reports and evaluations, sharing recommendations and providing regular progress updates against objectives, with accountability for income targets on owned events
You will manage relationships with external suppliers and agencies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working on a successful fundraising, engagement and stewardship events
- Experience of developing positive working relationships with staff, supporters, donors, and volunteers
- Experience of managing relationships and stewarding with high value fundraising committees or boards
- Experience of developing compelling fundraising and/or engagement materials
- Have the ability to work flexibly, independently and as an effective
- Use of Raiser's Edge or equivalent database.
- Established communication skills with the ability to tailor these skills to the needs of individuals and groups
- Ability to build rapport, motivate others and inspire commitment to the charity and the cause
- 5. Confident IT skills - Microsoft Office (Word and Excel and PowerPoint) - to enable the production of visually appealing and professional documents.
If this sounds like you, please do get in touch ASAP!
Deadline 26th April at 10am
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.