£32,866 - 36,611 per year
15 days ago
National children's charity is seeking an individual giving fundraiser with experience in face to face fundraising. The Direct Fundraising team has been established to ensure best practice and a high quality supporter experience through one to one fundraising channels.
The charity is looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and well-organised professional to join the team. Candidates for this position should have experience that covers:
- Managing one to one fundraising channels
- Managing a range of agency and internal stakeholder relationships
- An understanding of acquisition and retention fundraising
The purpose of the role is to re-establish face-to-face direct recruitment activity at the charity after a pause due to COVID-19. Responsibilities include:
- Oversee the everyday management of face-to-face recruitment campaigns.
- Continue to progress, refine and develop the programme to maximise recruitment, income and ROI.
- Support on the management of a large and important budget.
- Report on the team s success and progress to a diverse mix of stakeholders across the organisation.
- Provide high quality training and motivate a large fundraising team spread across the UK.