£32,866 - 36,611 per year
3 months ago
National children's charity is seeking an individual giving fundraiser with experience in face to face fundraising. The Direct Fundraising team has been established to ensure best practice and a high quality supporter experience through one to one fundraising channels.
The charity is looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and well-organised professional to join the team. Candidates for this position should have experience that covers:
- Managing one to one fundraising channels
- Managing a range of agency and internal stakeholder relationships
- An understanding of acquisition and retention fundraising
The purpose of the role is to re-establish face-to-face direct recruitment activity at the charity after a pause due to COVID-19. Responsibilities include:
- Oversee the everyday management of face-to-face recruitment campaigns.
- Continue to progress, refine and develop the programme to maximise recruitment, income and ROI.
- Support on the management of a large and important budget.
- Report on the team s success and progress to a diverse mix of stakeholders across the organisation.
- Provide high quality training and motivate a large fundraising team spread across the UK.