£32,866 - 36,611 per year
8 months ago
National children's charity is seeking Senior Fundraiser, Products. They're looking for an experienced, dynamic and enthusiastic senior fundraiser to join their Individual Giving Team, on a 14 month FTC, to lead exciting new product development.
The team is ambitious and high-performing who are tasked with the job of developing new products and managing the existing product portfolio to achieve strategic objectives and get the best outcomes.
Reporting to the Fundraising Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading new product development in the Individual Giving team: managing all aspects of product development, management and delivery to market using agile methodology
- Developing product and marketing strategy with Fundraising Manager and Associate Head and working effectively with key stakeholders across the organisation to deliver the strategy and maximise income for children
- Managing all aspects of direct marketing campaigns for products: from briefing, set up and fulfilment, to monitoring and reporting of results, income and expenditure, building touch points and marketing strategies to launch product to market, monitoring performance, optimising conversions through channels tactics, creative development and messaging
- Managing agencies and suppliers
- Evaluation, optimisation and reporting of project and campaign activity
- Budgeting, forecasting and cost management for projects and campaigns.
Ideally, you will have:
- Solid experience of product development and project management using agile methodologies, especially subscription products
- Experience of developing business cases and managing strategic direct marketing campaigns for products
- Excellent organisation, the ability to prioritise and high attention to detail
- The ability to build positive and effective working relationships across teams, both internally and externally.