£32,866 - 36,611 per year
5 months ago
National children's charity is seeking an experienced, and enthusiastic senior fundraiser to join their team for 12 months to cover maternity leave. Reporting to the Fundraising Manager responsible for welcome and loyalty, as well as other programmes, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing supporter engagement strategies and ways of working that compliment and optimise audience fundraising strategies, brand and acquisition spend and press and media coverage.
The Supporter Development team focuses on engaging existing supporters to build loyalty and maximise long term income. Covid-19 has given the charity an opportunity to change the way in which they engage with supporters, enabling them to communicate regularly with relevant and engaging content.
The charity is looking for someone who can help us build on this and instill a new way of planning and generating this content. The ideal candidate will be confident in developing loyalty and engagement strategies as well as developing engaging online and offline content. They will also be confident in monitoring and evaluating campaign and strategy effectiveness across different audiences.
Specifically the person in this role will be responsible for:
- Work with fundraising managers to develop supporter engagement journeys to compliment and improve fundraising strategies
- Engage with Acquisition, Brand, Press and other marketing teams to identify themes and content to develop a narrative for supporters, whilst optimising on the charities marketing spend and resource
- Work with members of the Supporter Development team to develop content to support agreed journeys
- Work with Supporter Engagement team to maximise cross sell opportunities and data selections
Ideally the charity is looking for someone with experience in the following:
- Developing audience led engagement strategies and content
- Proven ability to build, manage and develop positive and fruitful relationships within an organisation and externally and achieve objectives through these relationships
- Ability to develop content strategy and generate engaging online content
- Direct marketing (preferably within fundraising,) to include direct experience of campaign managing a range of direct marketing activities including direct mail, email and telephone.