£34k per year
6 months ago
International development charity is seeking a Senior Fundraising Officer (acquisition) to support the delivery of a long-term fundraising and brand engagement campaigns.
- Engagement of new and warm audiences across multiple direct marketing channels including digital (such as paid social, PPC), direct mail, DTRV telemarketing/mobile, email, internal communications and any other relevant channels.
- Support the development and delivery of new products to raise unrestricted funds including an online product area and digital fundraising and marketing testing plan.
- Internal and external stakeholder management with expert communication and project management skills
- Agency management including creative, digital and media agencies
- Raise unrestricted income and secure new donors through other acquisition products and channels
- Refinement of and acquisition to, the existing regular giving product with exploration of new channels
- Plan, deliver and manage direct marketing campaigns from end-to-end to recruit, - develop and build relationships with supporters
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Working in a direct fundraising or marketing role
- Substantial experience managing direct marketing campaigns to drive income
- Project management across multiple stakeholders and multiple acquisition campaigns such as paid social, direct mail and out of home
- Managing relationships with external agencies and suppliers