£31k - 33k per year
8 months ago
Disability charity is seeking a Senior Individual Giving Fundraiser, to work as part of the Public Fundraising team responsible for managing a portflio of Individual Giving campaigns from inception through to evaluation to generate funds, improve engagement and increase life time value of existing supporters.
- Responsible for developing and managing a range of Individual Giving campaigns from inception through to evaluation, meeting agreed targets across the portfolio of activity. You will use a variety of channels including direct mail, telemarketing and email.
- To be the project lead on all your campaigns, coordinating a number of different stakeholders and suppliers, making sure everyone is aware of their own deadlines and responsibilities, and that all targets and KPIs are met.
- To ensure each fundraising campaign has a strong and genuine story at its heart and to offer insight-led supporter-focused feedback throughout the creative process.
- To review and manage online supporter content to ensure the online platform is delivering a relevant and user-friendly experience for supporters.
Skills and experience required:
- Direct experience of campaign managing a range of direct marketing activities including direct mail, email and telephone.
- Experience of success in delivering results as set out in a departmental budget.
- Experience of managing external agencies and internal stakeholders to deliver successful campaigns.
- Experience of monitoring and reporting of results and other financial data, including Google Analytics.