£36k per year
7 months ago
Leading animal charity is seeking a Senior Individual Giving Officer; responsible for the strategy to recruit, maintain and optimise the value of individual giving supporters. This includes but is not limited to the planning, execution, fulfilment and review of direct marketing activity across direct mail and telemarketing campaigns.
This role has line management responsibility for the Supporter Care Officer, and additional line management over temporary staff as necessary.
- Overseeing a range of direct marketing campaigns across acquisition and retention from campaign planning to execution
- Evaluating campaign performance through ongoing analysis and end of campaign reports, reporting to the Head of Fundraising as required.
- Supporting the development of the individual giving budget and to make recommendations to the Head of Fundraising that aim to secure the strongest possible return on investment
- Significant experience in individual giving fundraising campaign management and techniques
- Setting, managing and reviewing fundraising budgets
- Creative development, production and fulfilment requirements; briefing, execution and analysis.
- Project management and working on multiple campaigns simultaneously.