£38k - 42k per year
12 months ago
A children's disability charity is seeking a Senior Individual Giving Manager to develop and implement an integrated supporter marketing strategy across traditional and digital streams.
The role will be responsible for recruiting, retaining and reactivating supporters, maximising their lifetime value; ensuring the best possible supporter experience and delivering annual net income growth in individual giving and legacies.
- Responsible for the management and implementation of the individual giving function including direct marketing; digital and telephone fundraising; and legacy marketing to budget and agreed timeframes.
- Create strategies to maximise short and long-term income from existing individual supporters and create strategies for innovation to recruit new supporters through cash, regular giving and legacy channels.
- Develop strategies for email, search, display, paid social and other digital marketing channels.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of generating growth in unrestricted income.
- Significant expertise in and substantial experience of individual supporter fundraising through individual giving, legacy fundraising and/or community fundraising.
- Substantial digital fundraising and/or digital direct marketing experience, including planning, evaluating and delivering successful campaigns that drive response across pay per click, email, display and site optimisation.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering innovative and creative fundraising marketing strategies, results and outcomes.