over 1 year ago
Harris Hill is working with The Donkey Sanctuary to help them recruit a Senior Individual Giving Manager to lead the organisation's individual giving team, successfully delivering and overseeing annual income, expenditure, supporter recruitment and retention targets.
The Donkey Sanctuary is one of the UK's largest international animal welfare charities; currently supporting projects in over 35 countries worldwide. We are working for a world where donkeys and mules live free from suffering, and their contribution to humanity is fully valued. We are achieving this by transforming the quality of life for donkeys, mules and people worldwide through greater understanding, collaboration and support, and by promoting lasting, mutually life-enhancing relationships.
In this role, key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and delivering annual Individual Giving targets across new supporter recruitment and existing supporter retention, covering one-off and regular giving donations and encompassing a range of direct marketing channels and fundraising products, including: DRTV, direct mail, telephone response handling, digital, raffles, appeals, direct debits, adoptions and lottery.
- Leading and motivating the individual giving team through the successful delivery of the annual programme and targets.
- Researching and identifying new marketing channels, approaches, propositions and audiences which will enable sustainable growth and expansion within individual giving activity.
- Continuously analysis and evaluation of individual giving activity and programme performance in order to inform the successful development and delivery of future activity.
- Working closely and in partnership with external agencies and suppliers to maximise opportunities for growing income
- Approving all individual giving communications and appeals, ensuring successful delivery of all activities in the budget.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Substantial experience of managing, growing and leading multi-channel and multi-product fundraising direct marketing teams and programmes.
- Product and channel experience covering several of the following areas; DRTV, digital, telephone fundraising, direct debits, raffle, lottery and appeals.
- A track record of leading, motivating and inspiring direct marketing teams.
- Advanced and contemporary direct marketing knowledge.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills, which includes the ability to communicate effectively, clearly and diplomatically.
- Experience of drafting, managing and reforecasting multimillion pound direct marketing budgets, creating and tracking annual and multi-year forecasts and KPI's.
If you would like to receive an information pack for this role, with full details of how to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nick Shanks on 07766 538575.