£30k - 32.5k per year
24 days ago
An air ambulance charity is seeking a Senior Individual Giving Officer with strong direct marketing skills to continue the success of the programme during a period of maternity leave.
You will be joining a friendly, supportive and passionate team and an organisation focused on growth and development. If you think you can help us to continue providing creative, data driven, targeted communications that meet KPIs please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
- Work alongside the Director of Fundraising to produce and execute an effective and sustainable individual giving plan in order to grow income from new and existing donors
- Create and implement effective donor journeys in order to maximise the engagement and retention of individual supporters
- Identify potential new individual giving audiences and implement acquisition strategies in order to grow the individual giving donor base.
- Work across the organisation to champion and promote individual giving and to implement excellent supporter care
Key skills & experience:
- Managing individual giving activity including appeals, recruitment campaigns and retention communications to achieve income targets across mail, phone, email, social media and through face to face fundraising
- Producing compelling supporter creative and fundraising messages
- Data selection and segmentation and the effective use of supporter data for campaign purposes
- Good knowledge and experience of using a fundraising database for comprehensive reporting and analysis