£38k - 41k per year
020 7820 7310
about 1 year ago
Harris Hill is proud to be working with one of the top independent schools who would like to appoint an experienced IT professional to join the School's IT department as the Senior IT Infrastructure & Support Engineer.
You will use your extensive experience to take responsibility for the day-to-day support of the School's IT and infrastructure including systems, software as well as maintaining networks across schools' network.
To be successful we will need you to tap into your excellent communication and customer service skills.
Previous experience of working in a school is desirable.
As you may be aware, working for a school as a number of benefits:
- Hours of work: 8.00am - 4.30pm.
- 25 days' holiday (in addition to bank holidays)
- Generous company pension
- Small friendly team environment
- Free lunch during term time
You will need:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, VMWare, desktop applications and associated hardware such as laptops, desktops, printers and peripherals.
- Experience of working within a structured IT support/helpdesk environment.
- An ability to communicate with multiple audiences at various levels: SLT, teachers, support staff and pupils.
- The capability of managing multiple work streams simultaneously so strong time management skills are a must.
We look forward to meeting you.