£36k - 41k per year
020 7820 7320
3 months ago
An environmental charity based in Oxford are looking for a Senior Land Bank and Project Manager. The ideal candidate is experienced at securing an extensive land bank (ideally in urban areas). You will be a strong project and relationship manager; a keen focus on ensuring delivery of diverse activities to a high standard is important. You will have experience in, working with local authorities, corporates, communities, and schools and overseeing design and delivery of the capital works. You will be effective at planning and working to agreed/developing new processes to deliver results, demonstrating collaborative working across different partners, internal teams and functions. You are able to set and communicate priorities effectively and deliver project objectives to time and budget. Please note this role is a FTC until April 2022.
- Identify, assess and secure forest hosting contracts for multiple small plots of land with landowners including local authorities and other public and private landowners
- Oversee site assessments, forest design and planting with landscaper and other supplier teams
- Manage key relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery including the corporate partner, landowners, schools and community group
- Ongoing quality control, status reporting and tracking of milestones and deliverables
- Manage the project budget
- Monitor project outcomes and impact, and deliver reports according to agreed monitoring frameworks
- Manage contracting and payment processes for assigned project
- Proven track record in identifying and securing contracts with local authorities and other public or private landowners
- Experienced in managing projects and programmes successfully, including budget management.
- Project management
- Regular trips across the West Midlands will be required
- The post holder will work normal office hours but there may be occasions where flexibility is required