£39.2k - 49.3k per year
over 1 year ago
Leading children's charity is seeking a Senior Legacy Marketing Manager to be responsible for the strategic development and operational delivery of the Legacy marketing programme for the purpose of growing this important income stream over the long term.
- Significantly grow the number of people intending and pledging to leave a legacy.
- Introduce a sector leading legacy stewardship programme which inspires and engages the charity's legacy audiences
- Embed legacy giving across fundraising and the wider organisation
- Develop and lead on a long term growth strategy for In-mem giving
- Work closely with the Legacy Income team and Legacy partners and suppliers to ensure a great experience for supporters and identify opportunities for growth
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Substantial specialist legacy marketing experience, ideally gained in a large organisation, and a strong understanding of legacy fundraising, with a track-record of success
- Planning, implementing and evaluating legacy campaigns across a wide range of channels including mail, DRTV, telemarketing, email and digital
- Influencing and negotiating across fundraising, the wider organisation and senior members of staff.