£28,851 - 39,179 per year
3 months ago
Children's charity is seeking a Senior Legacy Marketing Executive to project manage the day to day running of a range of legacy and in memory marketing campaigns in order to acquire new supporters and to develop existing supporters. You will be joining a talented and ambitious team, which is tasked with raising funds to transform the lives of children and young people across the UK.
The role would suit a passionate fundraiser with a positive, can-do attitude who is looking to further develop their experience within the sector working for the UK's largest children's charity.
- Manage a range of legacy and in memory campaigns from start to finish across a number of products and channels, including DRTV, Events, Free Will Schemes, Telephone, Direct Mail and Digital to maximise income and engagement from our supporter base and new audiences.
- Assist with the analysis, evaluation and reporting of campaigns.
- Manage the invoicing process and campaign income and expenditure, create budgets and reforecast.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- To effectively champion Legacy and In memory activities across the organisation.
Previous experience within an individual giving role/managing a range of direct marketing campaigns within a fundraising environment is essential for this role. Legacy or In Memory experience isn't essential but strongly desirable.
The role is based in Barkingside. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Legacy Marketing Manager.