£35k per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
11 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for The Senior National Fundraising Officer in order to manage different individual giving campaigns generating income this year and working on projects which will deliver income for the charity.
You will be part of the National Fundraising team who are targeted to generate 7 million per annum . The successful candidate will be responsible for primarily retention communications or campaigns that talk to thousands of individuals, using their direct marketing and fundraising skills to effectively ask for money and build relationships with supporters across a wide range marketing channels and different activities. You will also manage the delivery of specific new products and will work collaboratively with other teams on the charity integrated campaigns e.g. a Christmas appeal (Secret Santa).
You will plan and deliver fundraising or direct marketing campaigns or work on projects which will primarily contribute to generating unrestricted income from our existing supporters & the public (mass). A key enabler to creating a supporter experience to increase the value from new & existing supporters or donors.
This will be a maternity cover for approximately 18 months.
The role can be home based.
Please apply ASAP!
You will need to have:
- Relevant fundraising & substantial direct marketing experience and can demonstrate has been applied to drive revenues in a complex organisation working with many stakeholders.
- Substantial experience, with proven success of creating and delivering effective fundraising campaigns across a number of products and propositions.
- Specific experience of acquisition & loyalty funnel management to a public audience (mass).
- Demonstrable experience in a mass fundraising role to drive unrestricted income with specific experience across Individual Giving, to include planning and delivering fundraising campaigns, achieving desired targets and reporting on impact.
- Experience of setting up and ongoing managing relationships with external suppliers.
- Extensive experience of project management, including delivering to timescales and budgets.
- Excellent IT skills, including using Content Management Systems, CRM systems, email marketing systems, social media tools, HTML and web analytics.