£40k - 45k per year
about 2 years ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with the world's leading independent organisation for children to come in and join them as a Senior New Business Manager. Ideally looking for an experienced fundraising (but not essential) ambitious professional with a proven track record of winning new business
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Achieve challenging annual income targets of 500,000 plus
- Implementing ambitious sector strategies, producing tailored new business propositions in order to secure partnerships
- Taking an entrepreneurial approach to identify new business prospects and engaging with them proactively
- Producing and delivering high quality, creative bespoke presentations and proposals, ensuring a unique tailored approach on each occasion
- Playing a supportive role to developing a high performing new business culture, including mentoring peers and identifying opportunities for cross selling in other business areas
- Proactively feeding into the new business strategic partnership strategy and leading in agreed areas of delivery
Requirements from you:
- Experience in new business development in fundraising or sales demonstrating a healthy track record pitching for and winning new business.
- Working in target driven environment hitting and exceeding targets
- Strategic thinker being able to influence and bring the team on a journey to inspire and develop new partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, having a sharp eye for detail
- Well-developed influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to turn complex specialist information into clear and compelling proposals confidentially delivering to all levels.
- Competitive holiday
- Employer pension contribution up to 7%
- Cycle to work Schemes
- Bursary Schemes
If this sounds like the ideal position for you please press the Apply Now button below. The closing date for applications is 28th January 2019. If you do not hear back from us you can assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.