£40k per year
020 7820 7310
8 months ago
Senior People Systems Analyst (9 month FTC)
Harris Hill charity recruiters are extremely proud to be working alongside one the UK's leading children's charity. They do important work and are always there to help and support vulnerable children & young people.
You will have the flexibility to work remotely or in Watford. This is Fixed Term contract of 9 months with a possibility of an extension.
You will provide high level human capital management expert technical and solution focused services to enable the implementation, application and development of our HR and Payroll systems and infrastructure specifically iTrent (MHR).
You will make a difference by:
- Providing technical expertise to enable resolution of all levels up to major and complex incidents, in accordance with the ITIL Incident Management methodology ensuring Service Levels are met, records and documentation maintained.
- Being a technical lead within the specialist area of expertise for human capital management development projects, designing and guiding the implementation of their requirements, including preparation of documentation and training for all users.
- Developing, monitoring and regularly testing, core human capital management systems and their service and disaster recovery procedures, including system recovery, liaising with technology colleagues and 3rd party vendors responding immediately or referring to senior management when risks are identified.
- Managing specialist areas of systems and infrastructure and taking corrective action when service levels are threatened or breached through the design and development of solutions to maintain capability, availability, security and supportability of the human capital management system.
- Planning, managing, testing, release and implement significant changes to our human capital management systems provision, ensuring that effective change control is maintained, and records and documentation produced.
- Implementing and monitoring the security of our human capital management systems, and user activity. and responding immediately to threats and breaches, undertaking the appropriate corrective action to maintain security, and deal with inappropriate use.
What are we looking for from you?
- Significant in-depth experience of iTrent and Business Objects reporting.
- Track record of successfully delivering projects applying project management methodology and ITIL framework.
- Experience of working in service support environment and working with stakeholders
- Understand cyber security principles and of data protection and the implications for data stored in CRM systems.
- Competence in systems and infrastructure installation as relevant to the role.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and find solutions, while keeping stakeholders informed of progress.
- Working knowledge of relevant HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT-related legislation (e.g. Pensions, HMRC, GDPR).
We wish you the best of luck & look froward to meeting you!