£33,249 per year
020 7820 7332
21 days ago
Very excited to be working with one of the UK’s leading homelessness charities in their search for a Senior Philanthropy Executive.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing their own portfolio of major donors and prospective donors whilst also leading on the strategy and delivery of some of the charities upcoming programmes.
- Support the development and delivery of the major donor fundraising plan in line with our Fundraising Strategy
- Line management of Major Donor Officer
- Contribute to the identification and cultivation of new major donor prospects, from both internal and external opportunities
- Manage a portfolio of major donors and prospective donors; refining and implementing cultivation and solicitation plans to achieve results
- Personally make compelling cases for support
- Support the planning and execution of compelling events to engage donors and bring them closer to our work
- Proven track record of building relationships and soliciting major gifts
- Demonstrable experience of achieving income against agreed targets
- Experience of delivering exceptional donor stewardship
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills with people at all levels, both internal and external, in writing and verbally
- A creative and critical approach to work
- A good understanding of the Major Donor fundraising market and trends
If interested then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Closing Date 8th May. Cover letters must be submitted with CV’s (no more than 2500 words).
Please note that due to the high volume not all applicants will be responded to however we will aim to get back to relevant candidates within 2 working days.