£28k - 35k per year
020 7820 7333
about 1 year ago
I am delighted to be working with a leading Air Ambulance charity who has a new requirement for a Senior Philanthropy Officer to join them on a permanent basis.
The charity serves the communities of Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and across the East of England. Their HQ is in Huntington, so you will need to live within a commutable distance from there.
- Identify, develop and manage a portfolio of funders including trusts, foundations, corporates and major donors to meet financial targets.
- Maximise income through the development of co-ordinated stewardship and relationship management.
- Research and produce compelling proposals, reports, and presentations.
- Research and source funding for and in relation to specific projects and work programmes
- Manage pipeline ensuring new funders are identified and approached, report monthly on progress against target.
- Support the Chief Executive, Director of Fundraising and the Capital Campaign Committee to raise 3million from the Future 50 appeal.
To be considered, you will need to have:
- Experience in a senior fundraising role, raising income, through trusts, corporates or major donors
- Experience of working with trusts and foundations with a proven ability to secure four and five figures gifts
- Experience of producing funding proposals, bid writing or producing tender documents
- Ability to cultivate long term relationships with funders
- Experience of developing a strong case for support and compelling propositions and presentations
- IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, fundraising CRM systems and a familiarity with grant-making IT applications
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial and operational statistics and other complex data sets
- Excellent writing and proof reading skills required
- Ability to communicate confidently and appropriately with people at all levels internally and externally.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.