£31k - 35k per year + 0
Perms & Temps Charity Jobs
10 months ago
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic individual with PR experience (either within an agency or in-house). You will have experience of reaching out to regional audiences either through previous press or communications or fundraising positions.
This is a challenging role, where you will generate fresh ideas, write powerful press releases and find creative ways to promote the charity's wide range of fundraising, health awareness and policy campaigns.
The organisation are a well-known, leading health research charity who work across London, North East, Scotland and Wales. You will be based in London working on regional campaigns, and you will be working with a fantastic, collaborative team, with lots of opportunities for progression.
You will have experience of:
- Working closely with marketing, fundraising and creative agencies to develop integrated campaigns
- Designing media toolkits and resources for fundraisers and corporate partners
- Working closely with a wide range of stakeholders, including a team of highly experienced Regional Media Relations Officers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable PR experience, working in-house or in a PR agency.
- Experience of working with the regional media
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A proven track record in managing PR projects, with strong organisational and planning skills
- Enthusiasm, with the ability to spot opportunities and solve problems
- Excellent relationship building skills, with the ability to build trust, motivate and influence people at all levels.
The role is based in Central London, salary is 31k- 35k (depending on experience) plus, excellent benefits.
Please get in touch by e-mailing your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org To avoid disappointment, please get in touch ASAP.