£32,973 - 38,198 per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
about 2 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a Children charity in the search for the Senior Special Events Manager to join our busy, vibrant team. This is a great opportunity to combine fundraising skills with event management disciplines to deliver a wide range of exciting fundraising events and projects.
This permanent role focuses on working with committees of high level volunteers to raise money through a series of exciting fundraising events and projects throughout the year.
- Contribute to the Fundraising department s purpose of maximising income from potential and current supporters through project managing specific events (including securing sponsorship), and providing committee support
- Support in the delivery of the agreed departmental strategy, goals and fundraising budget
- Work effectively with other departments in fundraising and other functions within the charity to maximise income
- Keywork supporters and build excellent relationships with key stakeholders who take responsibility for delivering income through high level fundraising events
- Ensure our events are delivered to a consistently high standard, and bring in new, innovative ideas so we remain competitive in the sector
- Extensive experience and technical knowledge of event management, specifically with a track record of successfully delivering and growing large scale events
- Excellent ability to establish, develop and maintain relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, including senior level individuals to achieve desired outcomes
- Experience of line managing or mentoring direct reports e.g. assistants or interns.
- Well-developed organisational skills with the ability to manage projects,
- Well-developed ability to take ownership of budgets and a proven track record of meeting fundraising targets and keeping within financial limits
- Experience of success in a customer focussed environment, such as fundraising, sales or marketing
- Substantial experience of success in developing and delivering fundraising events and activity
- Experience of using Windows-based software packages, including word processing, spread sheets, email, and the internet
If you want to learn more and receive a full job description, please contact Dagmara and send her a CV at Harris hill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207315.
Deadline: 7th December at 8am
Salary is £32,973 - £38,198 inclusive of inner London weighting allowance
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.