£30k per year
020 7820 7310
10 months ago
6 Months, 1 Day
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Supporter Care or Customer Service specialist to join the Supporter Contact Team at a wonderful international charity doing amazing work around the world.
- co-ordinate the daily priorities for the Supporter Contact Team, take the lead on training and ensuring the team have up to date briefs and other information, and you will be the primary contact with the Fundraising Team.
- engage with and steward existing and potential supporters; always with a view to providing an excellent donor experience whilst also seeking to retain and increase support of the charity.
- be joining a busy team, working very closely with various teams across the organisation to ensure excellent Supporter Care at every stage, for every supporter.
Have experience of working within a Supporter Care or Customer Services team in a supervisory or team leader position. You will also have experience of communicating with different audiences via various channels and be able to demonstrate a passion for the charity's cause and talk confidently about their work.
Can you motivate a team make independent decisions & prioritise?
You will need to be able to multitask and remain calm and professional when dealing with complex queries & complaints. And you will support others in the team to do the same. You need to be able to work reactively to changing demands of the team but also be able to plan ahead to ensure the teams resources are used efficiently. And you will be supported by the Supporter Contact Manager.
You will be able to work independently and manage your workload, and of course you have to be a team player and contribute towards the positive team culture by engaging with and supporting others.
Due to a restructuring programme there will be an initial 6-month contact. There are no guarantees of a permanent contract, but we will be treating recruitment process in the same regard as a permanent role.
- Charity sector experience
- Supporter care or customer service experience
- Excellent call handling skills
- First-class interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Experience of delivering training
We look forward to meeting you & Good Luck!