£37k - 40k per year
020 7820 7310
7 months ago
Are you a Data Analyst looking for the next chapter in your insight career?
Do you believe that innovative data analysis is one of the most effective means for affecting positive change?
And do you want to use your analysis and storytelling skills for good to help change lives?
If you said yes toe the above, then this role might be for you.
This is one of those rare & unique opportunities to join an amazing charity and use your data analysis experience to translate data, spot trends, develop stories and make a clear & meaningful impact on many lives.
As the Senior Supporter Insight Analyst you'll play a pivotal role in the charities transformation into an even more audience centric and insight led organisation. You will be responsible for generating insight into supporter engagement to help them optimise their activities and communication.
You will find this role fascinating because you will be heavily involved in ensuring that they are talking to their supporters about the things that they're interested in. In addition, you'll be involved in the intricacies of selecting the right media, and with the right frequency, to evaluate the response so there is continual improvement which deepens supporter engagement.
You'll also help to look outward, looking at external data and trends, to help form the 'audience engagement strategy' to ensure the charity is continually widening their audience base and future proofing the support they give to vulnerable individuals.
You will also develop your insight partnering skills with your colleagues to create more social impact and will help to upskill your colleagues to become confident data users to help create an insight-culture at the charity.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
You will be highly technical with strong SQL skills and with the curiosity and capability to use the wealth of data, to help the charity deepen engagement with existing and new supporters.
You are creative, yet analytical and have a strong track record delivering Advanced Analytics.
You will be working within a newly formed team, you must be proactive, with strong communication skills.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Highly numerate with fluency in statistics
- Highly proficient in SQL (reading and writing)
- Highly experienced building dashboards and analysing data using a BI tool, preferably Power BI with good knowledge of DAX
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Adept at presenting complex data in concise and impactful ways through story telling
- Confident providing training sessions/upskilling colleagues
- Experience creating regression models
- A good understanding of the charity market and fundraising data
- Knowledge of FastStats (or similar software)
- Data visualisation techniques
Good Luck...we look forward to meeting you :)