£34k per year
020 7820 7332
7 days ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a leading maritime youth charity providing countless opportunities for youth development in the UK.
The Senior Trust Officer will be leading and managing all trusts, foundations, ideally working toward multiyear partnerships with historic and new funding bodies. The post holder will manage current large grants, working collaboratively with the Trusts Manager on impact reporting and evaluation
- Build relationships, multiyear partnerships and income from existing trusts and foundations
- Manage the Trusts coordinator role, setting goals and target
- Research, develop and maintain new relationships to secure funding
- Evaluate, monitor and report back to donors in a timely fashion on
- Liaise closely with senior managers and teams to plan and develop the strongest possible proposals and build relationships
- Experience of developing and implementing a trust fundraising programme
- Proven record of securing high level (six figure) grants from Trusts and other grant-making bodies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrable ability to develop relationships with grant-making organisations
- Experience of researching Trust funding opportunities
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Please submit a CV and covering letter.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV’s received not all candidates will be responded to.