£40k per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
3 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a leading children charity in their search for a Special Events Fundraising Manager.
- You will be responsible for the management and delivery of several events within the charity annual programme, including Gala dinner, cause-focussed sponsor events and high-value volunteer-led events.
- You will be working alongside the Partnership and Corporate teams, will also lead on supporting the development of third-party activity with event organisers.
- You will be managing an enthusiastic team of three.
- You will deliver agreed annual income and expenditure targets
You will ideally have:
- Proven experience of delivering large-scale fundraising events.
- Producing and presenting event proposals.
- Producing the creative content for an event.
- Managing budgets and negotiating with suppliers.
- Good knowledge and understanding of event fundraising for a high-value audience.
- Current legislation and best practice guidelines with regards to fundraising and working with
- Motivation and enthusiasm with the ability to pre-empt potential challenges using initiative and creativity to solve problems.
- Confidence and experience to communicate with wide range of audiences at all levels
The role requires attendance at all the events within the Special Events portfolio so will necessitate working outside working hours on occasion and some travel expected.
Location: Home based
Salary: £40,000 plus car allowance
Closing date: ASAP
Interview: Thursday 5th May
Contract type: permanent
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Dagmara.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02078207315. Only successful candidates will be contacted.