£43,552 - 55,253 per year
020 7820 7315
14 days ago
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
Harris Hill are delighted to be working exclusively with a wonderful national cancer charity in their search for the Special Events Manager.
The post holder will have responsibility for project managing and implementing the special events programme and annual events calendar for the charity. They will deliver high value cultivation events and oversee major ticketed special events . They will hold the masterplan for all mid to major engagement events and will work in partnership with colleagues to deliver and support the delivery of the special events programme; UK wide. They will manage a Special Events Fundraiser in this role.
The post holder will establish collaborative working relationships both internally with other senior staff across the organisation and externally with volunteers and other key stakeholders. They will contribute to the development and implementation of the charity s overall plans, ensuring the programme of special events is meeting awareness and fundraising needs.
Key skills and experience:
- Significant special event fundraising experience
- Proven experience of working to and delivering fundraising targets.
- Proven experience of working with high value donors and managing committees or boards to hit fundraising targets.
- Experience of setting and working within budgets.
- Evidence of creativity and innovation with proven strategic planning skills.
- A self-starter with strong team working skills, excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong presentation and IT skills.
- Able to work under pressure and remain focused in a fast-paced, open plan office environment, manage frequent interruptions and monitor and prioritise a constantly changing workload.
- Adaptable and flexible, confident and personable around wealthy and influential individuals, able to put others at ease and comfortable in the arena of major gift work.
If you want to learn more and receive a full job description please contact Dagmara and send her a CV at Harris Hill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207315.
The hiring manager is seeing candidates as their applications come in so please get in touch asap.
Salary is £43,552 - £55,253 inc. London Weighting
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.