£27,627 - 31,908 per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a leading children charity in their search for two Special Events Managers to join a busy, vibrant team.
This is a great opportunity to combine fundraising skills with event management disciplines to deliver a wide range of exciting fundraising events and projects.
- You will support in the delivery of the agreed departmental strategy, goals and fundraising
- You will successfully manage and deliver large-scale fundraising events and special
projects by overseeing all event logistics and relationship management;
- You will lead on specific fundraising projects and large-scale events, and support
development of assistants through your projects;
- You will keywork supporters and build excellent relationships with key stakeholders who
take responsibility for delivering income through high level fundraising events
- You will ensure our events are delivered to a consistently high standard, and bring in new,
innovative ideas so we remain competitive in the sector
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of success in a customer focussed environment, such as fundraising, sales or marketing .
- Experience of success in developing and delivering fundraising events and activity
- Track record of demonstrating initiative and creativity to achieve desired outcomes
- Experience of using Windows-based software packages, including word processing, spread sheets, electronic mail and the internet.
- Experience and knowledge of event management, specifically with a track record of successfully delivering large scale events by applying creativity and innovation
- Excellent ability to establish, develop and maintain relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to organise and plan own work with conflicting deadlines
- Well-developed experience of working with other teams to maximise positive results for the organisation
Salary: £27,627-£31,908 incl. London Weighting (£3,366)
Location: London, hybrid with minimum 1 day in the office
Deadline: 24th April at 8am
Contract type: 1 x permanent
1 x 2 year contract
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Dagmara.email@example.com or call 02078207315. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.