£23k per year
11 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for a Specialist Support Worker to work the night shift at an amazing homeless charity.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: Specialist Support Worker (Night Shelter)
Salary: £23,000 pa pro rata
Hours: Half time post (17.5 hours pw) 18.30 – 22.00
Fixed term contract: Until 31st March 2020 (the post may be extended if the funding for it is)
Start: Monday 30th December
- Engage with night shelter users
- Provide support
- Welcoming people to the shelter and the rules and procedures
- Work alongside the night shift staff
- Experience working with the homeless
- Experience working with vulnerable adults or people with complex needs
- Safeguarding knowledge
- Health and safety
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.