£28k - 32k per year
about 1 month ago
I am eager to speak to a Communications Officer who is wanting to work for a thriving, well established charity, who provide medical services.
Based in London, you will help the charity meet its ambitions and challenges as it increases its support within the veteran community. You will develop, produce and manage the charity’s fundraising content initiatives, across a range of traditional and online platforms.
- Reporting to the Fundraising Manager, working closely with a small fundraising team as well as a veterans’ health team.
- Produce the charity’s Newsletter; brochure; legacy communications; fundraising leaflets; additional communications such as the Annual Review/Report for donors/supporters; and any additional fundraising & CVH-dedicated communications to consultants.
- Produce and manage the updating of all online fundraising and veterans’ health content, including social media content.
- Working with the Fundraising Manager, ensure the visual content is produced to the same editorial standards.
- Experience in the marketing and communication field, with a strategic skillset to develop content for traditional and digital platforms for diverse audiences
- A strong written and verbal communicator, able to develop and maintain good working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders, as part of a team or on a one-to-one basis.
- Able to manage campaigns across a range of channels. Proven proof-reading skills as well as knowledge of grammar and editing styles.
- Be tenacious, imaginative, flexible and adaptive, and able to take initiative.
- The organisation are open to people applying outside the sector as long as you are passionate about the cause.
Based in London, Salary £28,000-32,000 per annum depending on experience.
If you’re interested, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Firm closing date is 12 noon, Tuesday 12th so please get in touch beforehand