£22,366 - 26,025 per year
020 7820 7332
11 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a leading children's charity for a Stewardship Executive to join the Major Giving and Partnerships Team. The role-holder will ensure the highest level donors are valued, supported and re-engaged through the provision of high quality stewardship activities.
This is initially a 6 month fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities include:
- Refining the stewardship strategy, measuring its effectiveness and implementing changes as and when is necessary
- Working cross departmentally to ensure stewardship activities are managed, developed and updated
- Developing ways to recognise and communicate with donors in order for them to feel valued
- Producing bespoke stewardship certificates and thank you gifts for high value donors
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in looking after donors/clients, ensuring their satisfaction with your organisation or the service provided
- A positive, creative mind-set with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Experience managing quantities of data, analysing findings and then clearly presenting them
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Experience of using CRM systems or databases
Please kindly note, due to the volume of applications only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted.