£38k per year
12 months ago
Charity focused on ending homelessness is seeking a Supporter Appeals Executive to maximise income from supporter appeals.
- Lead the delivery of Supporter Appeals campaigns, including writing creative briefs, sourcing and collating creative materials, overseeing copy development, monitoring creative through approval processes and managing production for appeals, supporter updates and raffles.
- Assist the Supporter Appeals Manager to manage the Christmas cash recruitment campaigns for individual givers, community, regional and corporate supporters and a mass participation campaign.
- Work closely with the Database Appeals Team, to manage the recruitment of regular givers through telemarketing, including providing training and marketing materials to the teams as well as liaising with the agency contact.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Working in direct marketing, ideally within a fundraising environment.
- Managing external suppliers/ agencies to produce direct marketing creative, print and mailing.
- Leading on email marketing campaigns.
- Leading on social media campaigns.
- Project managing multiple campaigns daily across a range of direct marketing channels both and offline with demonstrable success.