£37k - 40.5k per year
020 7820 7310
22 days ago
Harris Hill is proud to be working with one of the UKs most iconic charity's who is looking for a Supporter Care Manager.
If you are successful, this is an organisation that believe in building on your potential. As the Supporter Care Manager your ability to provide the best possible experience for the supporters and potential supporters could have a real impact on people's lives. Working across Fundraising and beyond you will promote the voice of the supporter in all of the charity's activities and campaigns.
At its heart, this is a people organisation. People who want to do the very best for others, while at the same time making the most of the opportunities and experiences.
As the Supporter Care Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring calls, emails and social media enquiries are managed effectively and with the supporter at the heart of everything!
If successful, the main duties of your role will be:
- Ensuring the Supporter Care Team are managed and accurately resourced to provide the best quality in supporter care
- Planning and forecasting for upcoming activity to ensure supporter enquiries are handled effectively
- Ensuring knowledge and information is kept up to date and relevant to the needs of our supporters
- Analysing feedback and predicting future trends by listening to the voice of the supporter
- Having a 'supporter first' approach to all internal processes and administration undertaken by the team
You will be a part of an organisation that cares about bringing real lasting value to their supporters. It's this mission, and the values they all live by, that they feel makes this such a fulfilling place to work & thrive.
We'd ask you to apply if you agree putting supporters at the heart of everything resonates with you. By embedding a learning culture in the team, they focus on process improvement and innovation & this is embraced and celebrated.
So, if you want to give your days meaning. To put your passion into a role with real impact. To support people and be supported yourself. In an inclusive team that face challenges together. Whatever your interests and ambitions, we think you'll find a role here that works for you, with career opportunities right across the UK.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of line management responsibilities
- Experience of working in a customer-focused environment
- Significant experience dealing with complex customer enquiries, requests and complaints
- Understanding of Supporter Care's role in ensuring supporter satisfaction, retention, loyalty and minimal reputational risk
- Extensive working knowledge of contact databases
- Understanding of compliance within a customer-facing environment, including Data Protection
- Experience of managing a Supporter Care function
- Budget management experience
- Experience working with CRM software
Good Luck...and we look forward to meeting you!