£14.84 - 14.84 per hour
020 7820 7308
about 1 month ago
2 Weeks, 1 Day
Harris Hill are excited to be working with an inspiring bereavement charity in order to recruit their next Interim Supporter Care Officer.
The successful candidate will be based at our clients Central London office for the duration of the 6 weeks role.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates must be available to start in the role immediately for a start date of Thursday 30th May 2019.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage all data importing, cleansing and processing for the Fundraising Team
- Process all regular giving income such as Direct Debits, standing orders and automated bank transfers
- Make welcome and thank you calls to new and existing regular donors
- Act as a key point of contact for the fundraising team by answering external fundraising queries
- Ensure that all Memberships are updated and accurate on the database
Skills and Experience required:
- Extensive experience of using a Fundraising or CRM database
- Experience of processing, importing and cleansing data
- Experience of liaising with fundraisers and donors
- Excellent attention to detail
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.