£12 per hour
4 months ago
1 Month, 1 Week, 5 Days
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting a looking for a Supporter Care Officer for an excellent Health Charity.
This role will involve working as a key member of a busy Supporter Care team, ensuring the best possible supporter experience for all donors.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: Supporter Care Officer
Salary: £ 12
Hours: Full time
Duration: 6 weeks
- Be the first point of contact for existing supporters and new donors who respond to our fundraising activities by phone, email, letter, delivering outstanding supporter care.
- Process credit card donations over the phone.
- Be responsible for thanking our supporters in a timely manner, including by letter, email and online, personalising these communications appropriately.
- Enter and maintain accurate records on our fundraising database, Raiser’s Edge.
- Assist with gift processing which includes opening post, handling cheques and adding to our database.
- Friendly and warm telephone manner with ability to build rapport quickly
- Excellent communication skills, both oral – including telephone – and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High computer literacy with comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of Fundraising databases e.g. Raiser’s Edge – Desirable however training is provided
- Excellent interpersonal and donor care skills.
- Able to prioritise and organise own workload and able to adapt to changing demands in a busy environment.
- Experience of working in fundraising or a charitable organisation.
- Ability to perform administrative and process-based tasks where required.
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.