£26k - 31k per year
020 7820 7308
8 months ago
4 Months, 2 Weeks, 3 Days
A fantastic environmental charity are looking to recruit their next Part-time Supporter Care Officer. This position is a contract vacancy until the end of April 2019.
Our client is based in North London and are looking for an experienced Supporter Care candidate to work for 3 days a week.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates must be available to start as soon as possible. Candidates with a 1-2 week notice period will be considered.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage general queries and complaints from supporters and the public
- Process donations and make amendments to supporter's phone details
- Conduct outbound phone calls and write engaging emails to thank supporters for their contributions
- Update the Salesforce database with accurate information
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of campaign developments across the team
- Provide reception cover when necessary
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience of providing support within a supporter care team
- Experience of using a CRM database such as Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available to start in this role within 2 weeks time
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to the high number of applications received, only successful candidates will further contacted.