£35k per year
020 7820 7320
8 months ago
A charity based in London are looking for a Supporter Data & Insights Manager. The Supporter Performance and Operations Team drive the performance of the fundraising efforts. They partner with colleagues to improve the quality and efficiency of the supporter facing activities.
- Work with Fundraising teams and lead on fundraising reporting and insight, including long-term plans and vision, business requirements, and effective delivery tools and systems
- Build, develop and manage our core suite of fundraising reporting and insights and deliver related training, support, documentation to users.
- Balance competing deadlines whilst maintaining the highest level of quality and accuracy in the activities undertaken.
- Support the Senior Head of Supporter Engagement & Operations in driving fundraising priorities, and` developing a roadmap for data projects to improve the required infrastructure.
- Work closely with the colleagues in the fundraising data and insight team to undertake tasks that help fundraisers deliver data driven fundraising.
- Liaise with colleagues across the fundraising teams to understand requirements and prioritise data development projects and reporting appropriately.
- Understanding of data modelling principles, with the ability to use data to influence business processes.
- Experience of working with a fundraising database and data driven fundraising or sales.
- Experience of managing multiple and significant projects, to deliver high quality results on time and on budget.
- Experience of using business reporting tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Metabase
- Experience of the Raiser's Edge fundraising database
- Strong knowledge of working with coding language(s) for data analysis e.g. SQL, R, Python (SQL primarily used for this role).
- A natural with data, an understanding of data segmentation and reporting to provide insight that leads to increased income through fundraising or sales.
Closing Date: 8th October 2021