£20k - 27k per year
020 7820 7332
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working exclusively with a fabulous international relief and development agency in their search for a Supporter Experience Officer.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in making the organisation more data and insight driven in the way they fundraise and communicate with supporters. The team will take a lead in mapping supporter journeys by using a data driven methodology to ensure that the organisation are implementing insights to improve the way they engage with supporters.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- Maximise retention of existing supporters and grow the long-term value of the supporter base
- Maximise the effective use of insight, data and knowledge in building and maintaining long-term relationships with supporters
- Through research, testing and analysis, create new supporter journeys to increase engagement and improved income generation
- Research and keep up to date with current market trends in supporter relations and engagement
- Provide first class supporter care and stewardship through personalising and valuing donors, fundraisers and volunteers
- Ensure that all teams are enabled and empowered to identify opportunities and resolve issues to improve supporter care, loyalty and supporter retention
- To lead and embed a vibrant data culture amongst the fundraising and communications teams, enabling fundraisers to grow income through improved supporter relationship management by using the fundraising database (ThankQ)
- To formulate, design and coordinate the production of stewardship materials
- Working flexible hours during peak campaign times
The successful candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Significant supporter/customer care experience obtained from the commercial or charity sectors
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database experience
- Experience of coaching or training staff in customer service training (desirable)
- Experience of devising complex data segmentation and hierarchies for supporter communications (desirable)
- Experience of using digital marketing to enhance supporter engagement, development or to drive response (desirable)
If interested please do not hesitate to send in your CV and a brief covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for the role.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only candidates that are successful will be contacted.