£13 per hour
8 months ago
4 Weeks, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for a Supporter Services Assistant for a brilliant disability charity
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available to start work 02/03/2020.
Job Title: Supporter Services Assistant
Salary: £ 13ph
Temporary contract for: 4 weeks
Start: Monday 2nd March 2020
- Accurately processing fundraising income, including cheques and cash, direct debits, payroll giving and from online donation platforms within agreed timescales and in line with provided procedures
- Create or amend supporter records on Sense’s Customer Relationship database, ensuring that all interactions between charity and supporter etc are recorded accurately
- Make outbound calls to both existing and prospective supporters in line with outbound calling programme
- Identifying fundraising opportunities and promoting them as appropriate in order to help deliver Fundraising department targets (recruiting, retaining and developing Sense supporters)
- Work with other fundraising teams to ensure relationships with supporters are managed effectively, both by responding to enquiries promptly and by working to agreed supporter communications plan
- To develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders (internal customers) in the organisation to ensure that we are supporting them appropriately and proactively in all aspects of Supporter Service
- Other duties as required which are appropriate to the general level of this post
- Previous experience of working in a customer or supporter service environment, including:
- handling of enquiries and complaints
- dealing with difficult and/or sensitive callsAdministrative experience in a busy office environment
- Experience of using Raiser’s Edge Customer Relationship Management database
- Outstanding customer service and an excellent telephone manner
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.