£12.51 - 12.51 per hour
4 months ago
3 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting a looking for a Systems Administrator for a great charity.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: Systems Administrator
Salary: £ 12.51
Hours: Full time
Start: 2nd December
- To provide a high level of administrative support to the subscriptions process and project manager including, coordinating meetings, taking notes and preparing meeting documents.
- To prepare and upload 2020 content to the subscription system as appropriate during the process.
- Where appropriate, book travel and accommodation for events and trainings related to the membership systems team.
- To support team and manager in the preparation of correspondence, reports, research, presentations, statistics and other documents to specific deadlines in accordance with HQ policies and procedures.
- To triage queries received to the systems team mailboxes for the appropriate support response.
- Good keyboard skills – minimum of 35 wpm
- Ability to deal effectively with staff and volunteers at all levels.
- Good verbal communication skills (including telephone manner)
- Good written communication skills (inc. minutes, letters and papers)
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including word, excel, PowerPoint and access)
- Arranging meetings
- Monitoring a budget
- Administration/office procedures
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.