£13.74 - 13.74 per hour
020 7820 7307
9 days ago
I am excited to be working with an international women's charity in search of a Talent Associate to join the amazing HR Team. The charity works in some of the most dangerous places to be a woman. The charity's core belief is that stronger women build stronger nations; and with access to knowledge, resources, and a support network, a woman rebuilds her life and improves her community.
As Talent Associate you will be responsible for recruitment administration and coordination of recruitment processes within the global HR team. The role will involve preparation of adverts and posting of jobs on internal and external sourcing platforms, organising, scheduling and coordinating interviews with the hiring managers and preparation of interview reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Job Advertisements
- Review and formatting of job descriptions according to the standard guidelines
- Drafting job adverts and posting to multiple channels defined in the Sourcing Strategy
- Recruitment Process Coordination and Administration
- Maintain relationship and communications with candidates
- Coordinates communications between hiring managers and candidates
- Providing advice and support to hiring managers on recruitment processes and use of ERP and related tools
- Preparing and updating recruitment work plans
- Managing recruitment plan timelines (issue email prompts of next stage, polite reminders for completion of stages).
- Customize and format skill tests, interview questionnaires, and reference check forms
- Maintain documentation and a legally compliant navigable trail and reports for each recruitment project.
- Issue weekly updates and plans for the recruitment function.
- Extract data from the ATS and complete analysis for various HR reports as required
- Experience in using and updating an applicant tracking system.
- Computer skills including working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email
- Digitally tech savvy and can utilise use of digital tools in remote work environment
- Experience completing tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated experience in client care or service orientation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambition, drive, and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a culturally diverse and international team
- Commitment to and respect for Women for Women International's mission and values
The charity's core belief is that when women have the right tools, they realize the power within themselves to transform their lives, their families, their communities, and finally their entire nations.
If you have the above skills and experience and are immediately available, please apply online today!