£16.53 - 16.53 per hour
020 7820 7308
over 1 year ago
A leading International Charity are looking to recruit their next Team Administrator. This position is a 2-3 month vacancy based at the Charity's Central London Office.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates will be needed for an immediate start (ideally on Monday 1st April 2019).
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide executive support to the Head of Humanitarian Action
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the wider team
- Organise and book travel, accommodation and VISA's for international staff travel
- Responsible for diary management and scheduling in meetings as required
- Assist with financial tasks such as processing team invoices and expenses
- Maintain the database with accurate and up-to-date information
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience of providing administrative support to a Senior Staff member
- Previous experience of diary management and of booking travel and accommodation
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience of working for a non-profit organisation
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to the high number of applications received, only successful candidates will further contacted.