£10.44 - 11.54 per hour
020 7820 7308
3 months ago
3 Months, 1 Day
An award-winning youth charity are looking to recruit a Team Administrator for their Head Office based in Surrey. This opportunity is initially a full-time fixed-term contract until March 2019. However, there is potential that this may be extended!
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this vacancy, you will need to be available to start work on Friday 7th December at the very latest.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Act as the first point of contact and respond to telephone and email queries
- Update and maintain information on the database
- Provide administrative support across the organisation
- Greet and offer assistance to visitors, in particular young people and parents
- Arrange meetings and produce agendas
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience in carrying out administrative duties for another organisation
- Proven experience of using Excel and Microsoft packages
- Excellent written and communication skills
- An interest in supporting young people
If you feel that you have the above required experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately! Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted further.