£21k per year
5 months ago
Harris Hill is working in partnership with an expanding, well supported Hampshire hospice. The Trust Administrator is a new and vital role as they expand the charity’s small team. It is a permanent position and will be based in their new hospice.
You will contribute to the effective running of the hospice’s day-to-day services by providing reception services and coordinating a volunteer team to cover the reception area. You will also carry out administrative duties in support of the Hospice Trust Director.
- Previous experience of working in a customer/client focused environment
- Ability to provide excellent customer care with good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple and simultaneous deadlines in a timely manner.
- Experience in Data Protection and understanding of handling confidential information
The charity is just finishing the build of their new state of the art hospice, expanding its ability to provide exemplary end of life care for those in most need. They are looking for a bright, engaging, motivated administrator that will help coordinate volunteers, liaise with the public and maintain the exceptionally high standard of service delivery for which they are known. For more information on this role, please contact Charlie Webb at Harris Hill.