£30k per year
020 7820 7332
over 2 years ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fantastic Hospice. Part time can be considered.
The Trust Fundraiser will be leading and managing all trusts, foundations, ideally working toward multiyear partnerships with historic and new funding bodies. The post holder will manage current large grants, working collaboratively with the Trusts Manager on impact reporting and evaluation
- Build relationships, partnerships and income from existing trusts and foundations
- Develop effective proposals and case studies
- Research, develop and maintain new relationships to secure funding
- Evaluate, monitor and report back to donors in a timely fashion on
- Liaise closely with senior managers to plan and develop the strongest possible proposals and build relationships
- Experience of developing and implementing a trust fundraising programme
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrable ability to develop relationships with grant-making organisations
- Experience of researching Trust funding opportunities
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Please submit a CV and covering letter.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received not all candidates will be responded to.