£29,014 - 35,215 per year
about 1 year ago
We are actively seeking a Trusts & Liveries Fundraiser for a children's disability charity based in Hampshire. This organisation provides education and medical support to young people with disabilities giving them the confidence and skills to live life to their potential.
- To manage a personal portfolio of identified high value Grant Making Trusts and Livery Companies
- To maintain a pipeline of Trust prospects through appropriate research
- To oversee and implement the Livery Companies development plan, including liaison with the Visits Co-ordinator in order to deliver the annual Lord Mayor's Visit
- To maintain the Fundraising Priority List, ensuring that potential funders are matched with the most suitable project
- To contribute to the monitoring and recording of the value of pending funding applications as well as income received
We are looking for someone with experience of working within a fundraising environment, including experience of raising funds from Grant Making Trusts. You will have a demonstrable track record of personally asking for and securing charitable donations and have a clear and concise writing style, with very high attention to detail. You will be a fantastic relationship builder and networker.
This is a full time role (open to part time) based in Alton, Hampshire. The role is paying a salary of £29,014- £35,215.
To find out more about this exciting role please call Terri on 0207 820 7326 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch today to avoid disappointment, applications close on 15th March. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.