£21.98 - 24.73 per hour
020 7820 7313
11 days ago
4 Months, 3 Days
Harris Hill is working with one of London's most historic places, in their search for an interim Trust Manager.
This temp role will run from 6th December until Easter and can be full or part time (Min 3dpw).
The post holder will lead on generating income for key priority projects. This includes maintaining the unique building and its historic collections, and sustaining the world-class learning offer including heritage engagement, music outreach and faith development.
Projects for which we are currently fundraising include the development of a major Covid-19 Memorial, critical repairs, and an exciting ongoing exhibition programme. We also plan major bids to support and enhance the Learning Programme.
- Significant senior fundraising experience, with a track-record of successfully soliciting six figure grants from a range of funding sources
- A background in delivering against testing financial targets
- Superior writing and bid assembly skill
- Experience of managing high-value funder relationships
- Line management experience
- A systematic approach to fundraising
- Experience of strategic planning, monitoring and budgeting
- Proven ability to work in a complex organisation
- A knowledge of CRM databases ideally including Raiser's Edge
- Ideally, experience of gaining and managing awards from the National Lottery Heritage Fund (or similar funders)
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ambition and resilience
- The gravity and presence to motivate and inspire others, externally and internally
- Someone who is articulate and persuasive
- Networks with significant arts, culture and heritage funders
- A strong team player.