£35k - 39k per year
020 7820 7332
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill are very pleased to be working with one of the leading medical charities on Neuro-disability in their search for a Trust and Major Gifts Manager.
The post-holder will pay a critical part within the Fundraising Team, ensuring that the team explores all available grant funding opportunities including trusts and foundations, livery companies and lottery.
- Identify, manage and grow long term support from charitable trusts, livery companies, and lottery funders by researching potential donors, writing effective funding applications, and conducting excellent relationship management.
- Manage the Trusts & Major Gifts Executive role, providing guidance and mentoring where necessary to ensure they achieve their potential
- Plan and implement the grant application programme for the Trusts & Major Gifts Team
- Oversee grant funding prospect research and funding approaches to continue new grant funder relationship development
- Working knowledge of fundraising best practice, with at least 2 years experience in a grant fundraising management role with a proven track record of securing funds
- Tenacious ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to rise to the challenge
- Experience of using research techniques particularly to acquire information about existing and prospective funders
- Ability to conceive and develop complex proposals and financially numerate
- Excellent communication skills to put across compelling and persuasive cases for support with outstanding written style
For more information about this vacancy and the next steps please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further. Please kindly note, due to the volume of applications only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted. Deadline 8th May.