£14 per hour
about 1 year ago
1 Month, 1 Week, 5 Days
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for a Volunteering Coordinator for a fantastic children’s charity.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: Volunteering Coordinator
Salary: £ 14
Temporary contract for: 6 Weeks – 2 Months
Start: Week commencing 28th March
- To upload and advertise live volunteering vacancies through our website and third party recruitment sites
- To process volunteer application and leavers information and update the organisation’s supporter database
- To help process DBS checks through use of the DBS portal
- To manage the volunteer ID card system, processing ID card requests efficiently and ensuring managers are using the system correctly
- To manage and maintain all volunteering data on the database, ensuring information is accurate and complete
- To maintain volunteering files and information centrally in line with data protection requirements
- To deal with volunteering enquiries that come into the Volunteering Team via phone or the team inbox
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Experience in a similar role
- A true passion for and experience of volunteering and understanding of how to attract, engage and effectively manage volunteers
- An understanding and experience of volunteering best practice and volunteer management processes
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.