£26,098 per year
020 7820 7333
17 days ago
A leading UK health charity are looking for a Website Content Officer to join their friendly digital team! In this role you'll be responsible for creating, editing, testing and optimising webpages on their website, with the aim of improving the site's performance and user experience for their supporters/service users.
In order to be successful, you must have the following experience/skills:
- Experience of updating websites through a CMS - preferably on a website with lots of content in a large organisation with many stakeholders.
- Highly organised with good admin skills - a large part of this role will be adding content, removing content, scheduling content, scheduling reviews etc
- Logical thinker - you will play an important role in keeping the CMS running efficiently through effective management of the information added to the CMS (e.g. not duplicating content).
- An understanding of how to optimise content for websites and search engines - e.g. SEO, resizing images, accessibility considerations etc.
- Ability to write and edit content - they have a large content team, so you will not be expected to be a copywriter as such but should be able to review content and make edits (typos, grammatical, replacing acronyms etc).
- Eagerness to learn and/or experience of paid social, email and search marketing - it would be a good role for someone looking to gain more experience in these areas.
CV's are being considered on a rolling basis, so please do in touch ASAP to not miss out!
Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted with more information.